PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
- requiring you to delete prohibited content before you can again create new posts and interact with other Openstage users;
- temporarily limiting your ability to create posts or interact with other Openstage users;
- asking you to verify account ownership with a phone number or email address; or
- permanently suspending your account(s).
- the number of accounts created;
- the creation of accounts for the purpose of preventing others from using those account names;
- the creation of accounts for the purpose of selling those accounts; and
- the use of third-party content feeds to update and maintain accounts under the names of those third parties.
- the behaviour is targeted at an individual or group of people;
- the report has been filed by the target of the abuse or a bystander;
- the behaviour is newsworthy and in the legitimate public interest.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of Openstage, Openstage’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Openstage’s providers.
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network, or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures.
- Access or search, or attempt to access or search, Openstage by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by Openstage (and only pursuant to the applicable terms and conditions), unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Openstage. Note that crawling Openstage is permissible if done in accordance with the provisions of the robots.txt file; however, scraping Openstage without our prior consent is expressly prohibited.
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use Openstage to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information.
- Interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing Openstage’s services, or by scripting the creation of content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on Openstage.
- Any accounts engaging in the following activities may be temporarily locked or subject to permanent suspension:
- Malware/Phishing: You may not publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another person’s browser or computer or to compromise a person’s privacy.
- Spam: You may not use Openstage’s services for the purpose of spamming anyone. Spam is generally defined on Openstage as bulk or aggressive activity that attempts to manipulate or disrupt Openstage or the experience of users on Openstage to drive traffic or attention to unrelated accounts, products, services, or initiatives. Some of the factors that we take into account when determining what conduct is considered to be spamming include:
- if you have followed and/or unfollowed a large number of accounts in a short time period, particularly by automated means (aggressive following or follower churn);
- if your messages/posts or Direct Messages consist mainly of links shared without commentary;
- if a large number of people have blocked you in response to high volumes of untargeted, unsolicited, or duplicative content or engagements from your account;
- if a large number of spam complaints have been filed against you;
- if you post duplicative or substantially similar content, replies, or mentions over multiple accounts or multiple duplicate updates on one account, or create duplicate or substantially similar accounts;
- if you post multiple updates to a trending or popular topic with an intent to subvert or manipulate the topic to drive traffic or attention to unrelated accounts, products, services, or initiatives;
- if you send large numbers of unsolicited replies or mentions;
- if you add users to lists in a bulk or aggressive manner;
- if you are randomly or aggressively engaging with messages/posts (e.g., likes, duplicating messgaes/posts, etc.) or users (e.g., following, adding to lists or Moments, etc.) to drive traffic or attention to unrelated accounts, products, services, or initiatives;
- if you repeatedly post other people’s account information as your own (e.g., bio, messages/posts, profile URL, etc.);
- if you post misleading, deceptive, or malicious links (e.g., affiliate links, links to malware/clickjacking pages, etc.);
- if you create fake accounts, account interactions, or impressions;
- if you sell, purchase, or attempt to artificially inflate account interactions (such as followers, duplicating messages/posts, likes, etc.); and
- if you use or promote third-party services or apps that claim to get you more followers, duplicating messages/posts, or likes (such as follower trains, sites promising "more followers fast", or any other site that offers to automatically add followers or engagements to your account or messages/posts).
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
If you purchase goods or services from our site, our Terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
artist.openstageit.com is a site operated by OPENSTAGE LIMITED ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08322164 and have our registered office at 1st Floor 80 Haymarket London SW1Y 4TE. Our main trading address is 1st Floor 80 Haymarket London SW1Y 4TE. Our VAT number is 183 720 895.
We are a limited company.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
CHANGES TO OUR ser
We may update our site or app from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
You shall not use as a user identification any name or term that:
Is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
Is subject to any rights of another person without appropriate authorisation; or
Is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at artist.openstageit.com/contact
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
By submitting or uploading any material, content, information or data (“Material”) to our site or otherwise through the Service, you agree to the following terms:
We will not have any ownership rights over your Material. However, we need the following license to perform and market the Service. You grant us the worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right to (and to allow others acting on our behalf to) (i) use,edit, modify, prepare derivative works of, reproduce, host, display, stream, transmit, playback, transcode, copy, feature, market, sell, distribute, and otherwise fully exploit your Material and your trademarks, service marks, slogans, logos, and similar proprietary rights (collectively, the "Trademarks") in connection with (a) the Service, (b) our (and our successors' and assigns') businesses, (c) promoting, marketing, and redistributing part or all of the our site (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third-party websites); (ii) take whatever other action is required to perform and market the Service; (iii) allow users of our site to stream, transmit, playback, download, display, feature, distribute, collect, and otherwise use your Material and Trademarks in connection with the Service; and (iv) use and publish, and permit others to use and publish, your Material, Trademarks, names, likenesses, and personal and biographical materials of you and the members of your group, in connection with the provision or marketing of the Service. The foregoing license granted to us does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your Material, including the right to grant additional licenses.
You are publishing your Material, and you may be identified publicly by your name or user identification in association with your Material.
You grant to each user of our site a non-exclusive license to access your Material through the Service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Material solely for personal, non-commercial use.
You further agree that your Material will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein.
We shall have the right to delete, edit, modify, reformat, excerpt, or translate any of your Material.
All information publicly posted or privately transmitted through our site is the sole responsibility of the person from which that content originated.
We will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Material.
We cannot guarantee the identity of any other users of our site with whom you may interact while using the Service.
All Material you access through the Service is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party.
We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users of our site and to remove Material from our site which infringes any intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your Material has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement of any of your intellectual property rights, please notify us in writing. Your notice must contain the following information:
an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the interest in the intellectual property;
a description of the intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
a description of the location of the Material on our site, sufficient for us to locate the Material;
your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
a statement by you that you believe that the disputed use is not authorised by the owner of the interest in the intellectual property, its agent, or the law; and
a statement by you that the information supplied by you is accurate and that you are the owner of the interest in the intellectual property or are authorised to act on the owner's behalf.
If you believe that your Material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please notify us in writing. Your counter-notice must contain the following information:
a physical or electronic signature of the user of the Services;
identification of the Material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
a statement that you believe that the Material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the Material; and
your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that Material is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
If you fail to comply with these notice requirements, your notification or counter-notification may not be valid.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Material posted on our site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such Material by any user or visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that we have no duty to take any action regarding any of the following:
which users gain access to our site;
what Material users access through our site;
what effects the Material may have on users;
how users may interpret or use the Material; or
what actions users may take as a result of having been exposed to the Material.
We cannot guarantee the authenticity of any Material, data or other information that users provide about themselves or their Campaigns, project or shows.
You release us from all liability in respect to any Material acquired or not acquired through our site.
The site may contain, or direct you to websites containing Material or other information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate.
We make no representations concerning any Material on our Site and we are not liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of any Material contained on our site.
We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available through the Service. We have no obligation to monitor the Service or Material.
We reserve the right at any time, in our absolute discretion, without notice and without giving reasons to:
cancel, reject, interrupt, remove, or suspend a Campaign;
remove, edit, or modify any Material; and
remove or block any user of our site or any Material.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY>
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
use of, or inability to use, our site; or
use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods or services to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload Material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution or Material does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
You agree not to take any action which imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our absolute discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our or any third party’s servers or infrastructure.
Any Material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such Material for any purpose.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Material posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our site’s home page, performer pages, and show pages, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
is a UK registered trade mark of OPENSTAGE LIMITED.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.